A major commodities trading house is looking for someone to join their compliance team to have ownership of all compliance relating to their KYC, CDD ect. In this role you will be expected to make risk based decisions on who they can trade with and be able to interact with senior stakeholders. This is a great opportunity for someone to go into a firm who wants to build their career within compliance.
The KYC Compliance Analyst will report to the Regional Head of Compliance.
Based in London, the KYC Compliance Analyst will have responsibility for:
- Performing assigned tasks as part of on-boarding, regular and event-driven review of counterparts
- Conduct Sanctions, PEP and Adverse Media screening in accordance with Vitol procedures and escalate accordingly
- Collect and verify information and documentation obtained
- Where valid reasons exist to deviate from KYC standard documentation ensure the rationale is appropriately documented and approved, clearly stating identified risks and mitigating factors
- Manage case load and take ownership by tracking with business owners to ensure cases complete in a timely manner
- Liaise with business owners and management to clarify, investigate, escalate and resolve issues as they arise
- Document outcomes of due diligence performed
- Undertaking additional activities as directed by the Regional Head of Compliance
- From time to time you maybe required to work outside the London office
- Working together with the global Compliance team
The KYC Analyst will be part of the Global Compliance team. Professional development is a core ethos of the team and the successful candidate will be trained and supported in all areas relevant to the role.
What they are looking for is someone who has strong onboarding/KYC experience, with strong all round communication skills that is able to work in a fast paced environment. Who is able to work independently as well as part of a team.