An international banking group are seeking a Compliance Officer to join their small team based in London.
They are seeking with someone with 4-5 years' experience in a generalist Compliance/Financial Crime role. It is essential you have worked within an overseas banking environment previously.
Key duties will include:
- Conducting the Compliance Monitoring Program for the bank
- Updating Compliance related Policies and Procedures
- Producing monthly Compliance and Financial Crime related Management Reports
- Maintaining and updating Compliance related breaches register
- Conducting KYC/CDD reviews for the purposes of on-boarding/reactivating customers