A multinational commercial bank is currently looking for a Compliance Risk Officer to join them on permanent basis. As a Compliance Risk Officer you will be supporting the Head of Compliance.
As a compliance Officer you will be responsible for the below duties:
- To work with each department and the various business units to provide support,
advice and guidance on appropriate compliance framework, policies and procedures,
which will facilitate the business in identifying, assessing and managing compliance
risk within the business, meeting the standards set and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all compliance principles, policies and procedures are clearly defined and
regulatory developments are proactively communicated.
- Through regular and appropriate business involvement ensure all compliance work is
carried out to the required level of competence as set out by legal and regulatory
requirements in order to comply with generally accepted principles of compliance and
supporting the strategic operating requirements of the division.
- Produce reports and returns which may involve detailed research and analysis from
within and outside the unit.
In order to be successful as a Compliance Risk Officer you will must have the below experience:
- 5 years minimum experience within the Financial services
- Compliance and Risk experience
- Proven experience of working in a multi-disciplined team across business units.
To Apply click apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com .
Apply now if this appeals to you, don't miss your chance!