Consulting Actuary - Pricing for Industry Captives

  • Location:

    City of London, London

  • Sector:

    Actuarial – Non-Life

  • Job type:

    Permanent

  • Salary:

    £100000 - £130000 per annum + benefits

  • Contact:

    Bill Burton

  • Job ref:

    bb1307019_1565886938

  • Published:

    2 months ago

  • Expiry date:

    2019-09-14

  • Startdate:

    asap

  • Consultant:

    Bill Burton

Goodman Masson are working with a global consultancy firm who are searching for a qualified GI actuary to work within their Risk Consulting team focusing on their non-insurance clients and industry captives.

They are looking for an actuary who has significant Pricing experience to lead on the Price Optimisation in this area. It is a client-centric role and being the lead for pricing you will need to be comfortable regularly meeting senior stakeholders and presenting to them.

Pricing will be about 70% of your work, the other 30% will be a mix of Capital, Reserving and Risk. In this role there is no audit work and it offers a great way to use your actuarial skills in a non-traditional environment.

If you're interested to find out more, please get in touch...

bill.burton@goodmanmasson.com or call 0207 324 0568

W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9hb29kbwfuie1hc3nvbi9qcgcvu2fmzxjkb2jmb2dvlmpwzyjdxq

To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.