Contract Project Support Officer (PSO) - Outside IR35
Goodman Masson is working with a well established University based in London who are looking for a contract Project Support Officer (PSO) to join their team immediately on an initial 6 month contract (extendable). Day rate up to £220 per day outside IR35, based on demonstrable experience.
The purpose of the Project Support Officer (PSO) is to provide project and administrative support to a GDPR programme within the organisation. Experience working within a University is highly desirable for this role.
As the contract Project Support Officer, you will be required to:
- Communicate project progress to stakeholders at all levels and other teams within the organisation
- Answer queries and provide information about the programme to enquirers
- Brief the project team on the Programme Schedule and objectives
- Event scheduling and management
- Creating and maintaining the Programme SharePoint and/or the Drupal built website - experience working with Drupal Pages would be highly desirable but not essential
If you are an immediately available contract Project Support Officer (PSO) seeking a new role within higher education, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted to discuss the full job description.