3-6 month CONTRACT
Our global client in West London is seeking a qualified Business Auditor to join them for 3-6 months.
- Carry out audit work under the supervision of Internal Audit managers
- Delivering clearly documented testing and conclusions to agreed timescales and considering, where relevant, risks of fraud, mismanagement and financial loss due to inadequate control.
- Carry out internal control over financial reporting (ICFR) reviews, including detailed testing, reporting findings to external auditors as well as internal stakeholders and ensuring weaknesses are followed up and corrected.
- Form an understanding of key automated controls and work closely with IT auditors to assess the approach for testing the design and operating effectiveness of the controls.
- Perform testing over the controls surrounding delivery of significant business projects, including IT projects.
- Professional accounting or audit qualification, with relevant audit experience.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to assess risks in financial and operational processes.
- Experience with ICFR or SOX 404.
- Excellent team player able to adapt to various working styles and environments in a multi-national corporation.
- Organised and disciplined working approach to meeting tight deadlines while producing good quality work.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills (in English).
- Ability to comprehend, write and speak Spanish in a business environment will be a strong advantage.
- Ability and willingness for overseas travel up to 40% of time on average.
- An understanding of IT control and risk management principles will be an advantage.
For more information or to be considered for this role- apply today.
Interviews will be ASAP.