Currently, I am looking to speak with individuals with Contracts Management experience. A client of mine has an exciting opportunity for someone who is eager to support the entire contract management process.
The organisation want to ensure that the delivery of healthcare is of high standard, that they are achieving good value for money, and accomplishing wider organisational objectives.
This role will include an initial assessment of all contracts within the organisation to ensure robust systems are in place for proactive contract performance monitoring. Your expertise will then be relied on in future procurement decisions and contract decisions.
Ideally you will have:
- experience in a contracts role in the NHS
- demonstrate your managing of contracts
- experience in resolving contractual disputes whilst maintaining effective relationships
- enthusiasm around consistent service delivery on contract and support
- experience in being a key point for enquiries around contracts
- confidence on your communication skills, as you will need to correspond and liaise with a number of internal and external stakeholders
Please apply if you'd like to hear more.
If this role does not suit your skillset, or the timing is not quite right, then please drop me through your CV on Zoe.Green@goodmanmasson.com and we can discuss partnering together in the future.