Je recherche pour mon client, acteur du trading de commodities, un Contrôleur Comptable H/F dans le cadre d’une création de poste. Ce poste en CDI est basé à Paris.
- Participation for all areas of Finance, Accounting, Taxation, Prudential reporting.
- Provide ongoing support and assistance to the Head of Finance.
- Participation to all projects related to changes in regulation or accounting standards.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Manage the day-to-day accounting operations for French entities, ensuring all accounting, treasury and taxation related queries are dealt with on a timely basis (daily and monthly postings)
- Involve in the supplier invoices process with the Office Manager and UK team.
- Manage the provision of accounting services during monthly closing.
- Participate to the preparation of the monthly management accounts (with HoF and UK team)
- Review balance sheet reconciliation with London
- Participate to the preparation of the financial report (FGAAP/IFRS) quarterly and annual group reporting requirements working with outsourced booking company.
- Participation to the preparation of monthly Management Committee and Board information packs
- Maintain and enhance the controls environment including ongoing development of accounting policies and procedures making use of outsourced booking company.
- Participate to the preparation of the ACPR financial reports on a monthly and quarterly basis. Liaise with external provider and internal teams.
- Manage the daily capital requirement indicators and report to Management.
- Participate to the capital requirements analysis and make suggestions for managing the future capital requirements.
- Support the HoF to analyse the changes to the regulatory rules and ensure that any changes are appropriately implemented.
- Previous finance experience (2/3 years) in a Financial and Management reporting division within a Financial Services firm in France
- Previous experience working in a firm regulated by the ACPR.
- Qualified accountant (DSCG/DEC), Master in Finance/CCA, Business School with Financial speciality
- French Speaking and based in Paris.
- Fluent in English speaking, reading and writing (daily contact with UK team)
- Knowledge of French GAAP and IFRS reporting standards
- IT and operational skills (systems user, Excel, ppt)
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.