My client is a growing oil and gas group focused on North American and Europe currently with ambitions to expand worldwide.
The group has built up a portfolio of excellent development and exploration opportunities alongside existing onshore production.
With a new management team in place, the business is looking accelerate operations and grow production.
Due to the increase in activity and the growth potential, the company is now looking to add to its London based Group Finance Department with the recruitment of a Corporate Accountant.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller the job is based in the West End of London.
The role will be very "hands on" and will consist of:
- Preparation of statutory year end and interim report and accounts to shareholders for the Plc and UK & subsidiaries
- Monthly management reporting for the group
- Development and preparation of internal management control, information and analysis
- Implementation of new accounting standards and maintenance of group accounting policies
- Managing tax compliance
- Control of joint venture accounting, including account preparation and billing of partners and subsidiary companies
- Liaison with internal and external parties, including auditors, tax advisors and joint venture partners
- Coaching and development of junior staff
- Ad hoc projects and involvement in business development
To be succesful with your application you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) with oil and gas experience in statutory reporting and tax compliance.