A well known, large national charity is looking for an excellent candidate to join their team as their Corporate Accountant. It's an exciting time to join this growing organisation, with many project opportunities to get involved with such as an imminent system implementation.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing accurate and timely management accounts information, support and guidance to the charity's Executive team, senior management and Board
- Coordinating the budgeting and forecasting process that underpins this management information
- Acting as lead Finance Business Partner to multiple departments, assisting stakeholders with budget management, risk management and decision making support
- Planning and coordinate the annual budget for the charity together with quarterly updates and rolling forecasts
- Leading in developing new methods to report financial and non-financial information for the business, and leading in the implementation of a new reporting and forecasting software
- Line manage and support an Assistant Corporate Accountant
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with strong post-qualification experience in a similar role
- Have excellent financial analysis and management reporting experience
- Be confident drafting board and executive level papers, and confident reporting to senior management
- Have experience preparing consolidated reporting, rolling forecasts, budgets and plans
- Ideally (but not essentially) have familiarity with MS Dynamics 365 Business Central
This role is based in Peterborough, and requires occasional travel to the charity's London office.