Customer Service representative
A trending financial services business is currently looking for a team of Customer service representatives to join them on a 1 month rolling contract basis of 37.5 hours a week from 08:30am - 4:30pm or 10:00am - 6:00pm.
As an Customer service representatives you will be delivering the below duties:
- System Data Capture
- Cheque Banking Preparation
- Post Opening
- Form Validation
- Opening post received, sorting and categorising the contents.
- Verifying , processing and checking any forms and documents received to a set standard.
- Data-capture of forms and documents into an IT system.
- Processing correspondence items and resolving queries in a timely fashion
In order to be successful to qualify for this role at this outstanding financial services business as an Customer service representatives you will need to be able to demonstrate the below skills/experience :
- Previously have worked in an office environment
- Good communication skills
- IT literacy
- Enthusiastic approach
- High attention to detail
To Apply click apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com .
Apply now if this appeals to you!