As a Corporate Tax Manager, you will be joining a household name, focusing on corporate tax compliance and reporting in London.
- Accurate calculation and timely reporting of half year and full year corporate tax provisions in the management accounts, annual statutory reports and interim market results.
- Forecasting quarterly corporation tax instalments and ensuring all tax liabilities are paid to HMRC within prescribed deadlines.
- Prepare the UK and International annual effective tax rate forecast and maintain this throughout the year.
- Deal with HMRC in meetings and correspondence, negotiating and answering queries.
Skills & experience required:
- Relevant tax qualification
- Extensive corporate tax compliance experience
- Effective communicator
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.