Our client is a top leading Multinational Fintech looking to hire a corporate tax reporting manager to join their team in London.
The role will involve:
- Take the lead on technical tax accounting matters. This includes queries and reviews as part of group reporting under IFRS, tax provisions, tax returns, expansion activities (alongside Regional Tax Managers and other members of the Group Tax team).
- Support the Group Head of Tax in managing the group's tax profile to within agreed risk appetites, including developing and maintaining a tax controls framework, assisting with strategic planning and managing interactions with tax authorities on direct taxes.
- Help provide input into tax policy consultations and technical working groups to encourage a fairer and more transparent tax ecosystem. This will involve working closely with the Government Relations and PR teams.
- Readiness for the Senior Accounting Officer regime in the UK, leveraging this opportunity to introduce controls and identify opportunities to mitigate exposures. Align with efforts on the Criminal Finance Act 2017.
- Expand and strengthen the existing relationships of the Group Tax team with Financial Controllers, Accounting, FP&A, Banking, Product, Treasury, Legal and other key stakeholders.
- Qualified chartered accountant / tax advisor from big4 or top-tier firm with 6+ years PQE.
- In-house experience, ideally within the financial services or technology sector.
- An expert in IFRS tax accounting with a firm grasp of fundamental corporate and international tax concepts.