Our Tech client is a Global multinational business looking to hire a Corprate Tax Manager to join their team in Reading.
- Job Responsibilities:
- In charge of all the tax related issues.
- Maintain an understanding of the company's business developments, investments, activities and business strategies, proactively explore and develop planning opportunities;
- Review and perform analysis to determine the tax effects of proposed business transactions, prepare tax operation guideline for all business activity;
- Lead tax planning projects and provide timely advice to the business units.
- Establishment and maintain relationships with relevant business unit in order to ensure timely communications regarding any transaction that may have tax consequences and tax planning opportunities. Communicate tax recommendations to appropriate departments and implement planning idea as required;
- Effectively communicate all tax issues with the assigned HQ/RHQ Tax Dept. contact and comply with all corporate policies and procedures.
- 5+ years of experience as an international/senior tax manager in Accounting Firms or industry, preferably with some Big 4 experience. Experience in manufacturing or telecommunication industry is an advantage.
- Experience with transfer pricing transactions, review and structuring of contracts required.
- Qualifications: MBA, ACCA or CFA is preferred