A great opportunity has come up for a cost analyst to join a leading investment management business for a 7 months FTC basis initially.
- Provide accurate actual and rolling forecast costs for assigned departments torequireddeadlines…
- Review monthly actuals and book accruals, prepayments and adjustments.
- Liaise with HR on open recruitment and update Hyperion workforce cube.
- Collect forecast information from the Finance Business Partner (FBP) team and update in Hyperion.
- Update and review control checks to ensure accuracy of information held in Hyperion.
- Report actual expenditure and rolling forecast costs to the Finance Business Partners (FBP) team.
- Respond to queries relating to actuals and workforce rolling forecast using understanding of departmental costs.
- Highlight variance overspends requiring sign off by the Approvals Policy.
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations for cost related balance sheet accounts.
- Provide cost information to International, tax and statutory reporting teams, as required.
- Review chart of account cost related requests and initiate updates required from agreed changes.
- Continuously seek to develop and improve processes within the team and promote knowledge sharing across Finance, providing technical expertise as required.
- Maintain procedure notes in line with process improvements.
To qualify, you need:
- Experience with Hyperion and SUN systems
- Past experience in financial services
- Strong excel skills
- immediate availability or a maximum of 4 weeks notice period