Contract Project Manager - Outside IR35
Goodman Masson is excited to be working with a well established University based in London who are requiring a contract Project Manager to join their team immediately on a 6 month contract (extension highly likely).
The day rate is £325 - £400 per day outside IR35, based on demonstrable experience. Higher education experience is highly desirable.
The contract Project Manager will be required to:
- Manage and deliver projects for the organisation GDPR Programme
- This includes the day-to-day planning and management of resources required to deliver these, within the specified constraints of time, cost, scope and quality
- The primary project you will be required to deliver on, is the project management of the organisation staff and student GDPR and Information Security Suite
- This includes the development of a new student GDPR training
- You will be responsible for developing or negotiating with stakeholders to completion, project business cases including requirements and business process analysis, costing and ROI evaluation
- Preparing appropriate communications and change management strategies and plans
- Prince2 methodologies
- Project Planning
- Experience working in Higher Education or in the Public Sector
If you are a Project Manager seeking an outside IR35 6 month contract and would like to discuss the above in further detail, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the best number to contact you.