Our client is a leading global reinsurance company who are looking for a credit analyst to provide maternity cover on a range of non-financial European grade credit for their small research investment team in London.
The analyst will be focused on issuers in the Sterling corporate bond market and undertake fundamental and relative value analysis on an independent basis with full responsibility of 70 credits in these industries. The ideal candidate will have experience covering the utilities and transportation sectors.
- Undertake fundamental-driven credit analysis on a portfolio of non-financial names
- Produce reports recommendations
- Perform relative value analysis at both issuer and issue level to inform buy, hold, reduce or sell recommendations within portfolio constraints
- Undertake sector and portfolio analysis to facilitating reporting risk analysis
- Participate in investment discussions and contribute towards credit team's sector outlook
- 4-6 years relevant fundamental credit analysis experience, gained in an asset manager, insurance company, rating agency, or bank
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Economics, Finance or related field
- CFA or other relevant post-graduate professional qualifications
- Experience with Bloomberg and Blackrock
- Advanced analytical skills that can be applied to qualitative and qualitative data
- Ability to present and justify investment recommendations and opinions
- Ability to collaborate within a small team environment and participate in ad hoc team projects