Goodman masson are currently recruiting for an AP/Credit coordinator for a rapidly growing FMCG company based in Tottenham Hale who have recently secured over £40million of investment.
* Ensure smooth day to day running of the AP and AR departments, and provide cover and assistance when required.
* Review and approve Payment Runs.
* Review AP postings and ensure costs are coded to the relevant cost centre/department in line with budget.
* Review and assist with supplier/customer maintenance and payment queries in a timely and proactive manner.
* Manage month end close of AP and AR department (Confirm multicurrency banks are reconciled, Aged Debt review, Purchase Ledger close).
Management Accounts Prep
* Collation of key supplier statements and posting of relevant accruals.
* Prep and post various key journals.
* Update the fixed asset register, ensure all assets are capitalised and depreciation is captured in a timely manner.
* Management team of 2 (1 AP/1 AR)
Skills and experience required for this role:
* 4 years + experience in an Accounts function
* Part Qualified/QBE
* Experience in AP and/or AR Management
* Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
* Committed team player
* Microsoft Excel skills