I am currently working closely with a global professional services firm based in the West End, who due a change in headcount, are seeking an experienced Receivables Specialist to assist them through an interim period. It will be a busy and self sufficient role reporting into the COO, but will have a full handover with the current incumbent. As a essential role in maintaining the business cash-flow, you will need to be committed, positive and willing to work closely with both internal and external stakeholders globally to ensure clients are billed and cash is received efficiently.
- All fees to all clients billed accurately, on time, to the agreed contact.
- All client recharges of expenditure - as above
- All client receipts processed promptly
- Relationship management with designated client contact in Accounts Payable
- Reporting of client payment plans to inform cash-flow
- Escalation and explanation to management of client debts unpaid beyond due date
Monthly Management Account routines
- Revenue and margin analysis
- Processing of revenue and margin journals
- Sales Ledger Control Account plus related control account reconciliations completed, all supported by relevant analysis
- Commitment to continuously improving data, controls, processing, analysis, reporting, and the use of current and future technology in connection with all matters associated Revenue Assurance in collaboration with colleagues.
- Support the finance team to address matters miscellaneous matters arising.
To be considered for this role, you will be experienced in all parts of the receivables life-cycle ideally within a professional services or consultancy setting. Having solid Excel and Sage 50 skills would be very useful, along with a positive outlook and a value add mentality that'll help you partner with people internally to get your feet under the table and make a quick difference.
If this sounds like it could be you then please apply via this advert or for special attention please send your CV with a covering note to me at email@example.com.