We are currently working with a high profile media client of ours who are seeking an experienced Credit Control & Billing Supervisor to join their growing team. The role will take ownership of a variety of hands on tasks across the whole receivables life-cycle, as well as having supervisory responsibility for two junior members of staff.
- Producing invoices on a bi-weekly basis, ensuring all relevant information is included, to enable efficient processing by the customers. (200 Invoices / month)
- Ensuring prompt payment from all allocated customers, by chasing via phone and email.
- Maintaining invoices and client status of all allocated debtors on Excel.
- Contribute to debtor and unbilled commentary for the business and developing relations with customers, to provide exceptional customer service. Attend customer visits where necessary.
- Dealing with all customer queries, and liaising with all relevant internal departments, to ensure queries are responded to promptly.
- Aids and provides guidance to other parts of the business, to ensure all departments are
- aware of customer requirements, to ensure clients are billed promptly.
- Review all unbilled activity from allocated accounts and liaise with internal departments to ensure its invoiced promptly.
- Ensure accurate daily allocation of customer receipts, inputting all details into the system.
- Ensure Revenue Accountant is aware of all debtor and unbilled issues.
- Continually review all processes performed and seek to improve wherever possible.
- Overseeing junior staff, providing support, guidance, and encouragement within the day to day role.
- Being able to balance workloads, time constraints and delegating work, additionally providing regular updates to the Credit Control and Billing Manager.
Skills & Experience
- Solid foundation in billing and accounts receivable processes
- Some team management responsibility
- Systems and process focused with Excel skills to an intermediate level (vlookups/pivots)
- A individual who enjoys motivating people and innovating
- A passion for high levels of customer service, to bot internal and external stakeholders
- Netsuite and media experience would be advantageous
If this role looks like a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or to be fast tracked, please send your CV directly to me with a brief covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.