I am currently working with a well established and highly successful financial services business based in London Bridge who are seeking an experienced and capable credit controller to join their growing team. Reporting into the credit manager, this role will take full ownership for the income from one of the businesses key revenue streams and will require a dynamic, technically minded relationship builder to help take the collections team into its next phase of success.
- Full ownership of collections across a high value international ledger
- Building strong commercial relationship with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Allocating and reconciling incoming cash and investigating any variances accordingly
- Prepare weekly debtor reports for senior management, and be able to present information where necessary
- Working with manage to build stronger, more robust processes
What you'll need
- A proven successful background in credit controller/accounts receivable
- Passion for what you an openness to collaborate and learn from others
- A solutions focused attitude and confidence to approach and consult colleagues up to C-suite level
- Technical know-how specifically around multi-currency collections and billing
- Knowledge of credit checking and assessing clients financial state
- Ability to manipulate and interpret volume data on Excel
- Exposure to ERP systems eg. SAP/Oracle
This is a fantastic role for a senior level credit controller looking to join a progressive, high drive business who take a mature approach to working and will give you a high level of independence and ownership over your work.
If this looks like it could be a good fit for you please apply via this advert, or to be fast tracked, please send your CV directly to me at email@example.com with a brief covering note of why this is the position for you...