I am currently working with a hugely exciting fast growth professional services business based in the City of London who are looking to on board a Finance Assistant to sit within the Credit Control team on a permanent basis. With the core purpose of the role being to carry out the credit control processes for selected business units, this role will work with both the corporate team and the business to ensure the timely collection of outstanding debts.
General Credit Control
- To ensure all invoices are paid as close to due date as possible
- To ensure all debtor queries are dealt with promptly
- To ensure that debt reports are maintained properly
- To ensure that overall debt exposure is kept to a bare minimum
Pro- active Credit Control
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure contracts are properly completed and returned in good time
- Liaising with internal teams with regard to potential bad debtors.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with new and existing clients
- Ensuring customers records are maintained and that credit notes and unallocated cash receipts are kept to a minimum
- To be aware and mindful of future and potential debt exposure
- Assisting your team members when not busy and to cover annual leave as and when required
A more comprehensive job spec can be provided upon request.
To be a great fit for this position, you will have 3-5 years experience within a professional services or consultancy business and have a solid understanding of how to bill clients based on time and services. Your ability to work well within a fast paced environment will be key, along with your natural ability to manage relationships with people of all levels, both clients and internal stakeholders.
In return, you will be working with a well renowned international business who offer a fantastic rewards package and great working environment. Also being centrally located, they are easy to get to from most areas of London.
If this role looks like it could be a good match for you, please apply via this advert or send your CV directly to me at email@example.com with a brief covering note.