Credit Controller Opportunity Awaits!
Job Title: Credit Controller
Location: Hybrid/Cambridge Office
Role Reports To: Credit Control Supervisor
Contract: Initially 3 months with likelihood to extend or become perm
Pay Rate: competitive
We’re on the lookout for a dynamic Credit Controller to join our team! At the heart of our Group Finance department, you’ll play a pivotal role in managing a billed revenue exceeding £500 million and a global debt position of up to £200 million. With individual portfolios reaching £44 million across 3,000 global accounts, this is your chance to make a significant impact in a role that embraces innovation and global financial expertise.
- Engage in proactive, global credit control activities using a variety of collection methods.
- Take ownership of a high-value, high-volume debt portfolio, reaching up to £44 million at any given time.
- Enhance the full order-to-cash process flow, adapting strategies to maximize cash flow and minimize risk.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders, including department colleagues, management teams, and various business units.
- Foster relationships with external partners such as credit reference agencies, 3rd party collection agencies, and credit insurance providers.
- Ensure compliance with audit, legal, GDPR, and system integrity requirements.
- Mitigate the risk of customer late payments and minimize bad debt through effective credit checking and reporting.
- Specialized knowledge in all aspects of pro-active credit controlling and related processes.
- Demonstrable experience in international credit control.
- High technical proficiency, with SAP experience and intermediate Excel skills being ideal.
- Ability to understand and empathize with global cultures and economies.
- Studying for or qualified CICM is an advantage.
- Innovative, excellent communicator, and self-driven with a proven ability to deliver results.
What We Offer:
An opportunity to be a key player in maintaining our exceptional financial standing, impacting our £500 million income stream and global reputation. Join us on this exciting journey where your skills, innovation, and dedication will make a real difference!
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.