A global professional services client of mine are seeking an experienced credit controller to join them on a 8 month basis to cover maternity leave on their team. Working within a team of five and reporting into the Assistant Credit Manager, you will take on a busy EMEA focused ledger, with responsibility for everything from chasing debt to reconciling cash and month and quarter end reporting.
* Assist the EMEA Credit Control Manager on a day to day basis.
* Assist senior sales people with collection of outstanding invoices including reviews/meetings, reporting, and chasing of debt.
* Specific management of EMEA wide Client accounts/countries which need assistance.
* Prepare the quarterly review of country commentary of all invoices over 180 days as part of accouting standards control, and assigning appropriate bad debt provisions at invoice level.
* Post cash accurately and in a timely manner for the region including intercompany payments.
* Liaising closely with Billing & Accounts Payable to actively resolve queries and escalate issues as and when appropriate.
* Actively resolving all credit balances/unassigned cash within the region and documenting in line with legal requirements (seeking assistance from Manager as required).
* Assisting in the Month End close process from an AR perspective.
To be a good fit for this role, you will be:
- Experienced in credit control, ideally from within a professional services, management consulting or recruitment background.
- Familiar with internal chasing practices and partnering closely with senior management to resolve client issues
- Very detail focused and particular about getting things done right first time
- Ideally have some SAP experience (although not essential)
- Experienced in dealing with high profile clients and big invoices and be able to adapt your style to suit
This is a great team and business to work for and a good name to have on your CV, and they offer a better than average amount of flexibility in comparison to most businesses too.
Please note, day rate advertised is via an umbrella company. Also this role is not completely remote so you will need to be UK based with right to work in the UK also.
If this looks like it could be a good fit, please apply via this advert or to be fast tracked, please send me a CV and cover note directly to email@example.com.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.