I am currently working with a healthcare business based in the City of London who are seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their growing team. The role, which has been created due to a recent leaver, will manage its own multi-million pound portfolio and requires the need for someone assertive, self motivated and strong on Excel.
- To monitor individual portfolio in respect of debtor balance; identification of clients with overdue balances and effect recovery through liaison with the client and service providers as required.
- To refer older debts to the firms debt recovery solicitors and to monitor and liaise with solicitors through the legal recovery process.
- To meet with the Team Leader on a regular basis to provide updates on key issues with portfolio.
- Assist in the process of monthly statement and chasing letter runs.
- To identify and resolve any credit balances held on account in a timely manner
- Be aware of and comply with the firm's policies at all times
- Maintain filing records that contain copies of all bills and credit note
- Any other duties appropriate to the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training
- Be aware of the firm's risk management and practice assurance procedures and ensure compliance
- Ensure continuing professional development is up to date at all times
To be considered for this position you will need at least three years experience within a fast paced credit control role ideally from the healthcare sector. You will be adept at managing complex client relationships and have a good intuition for when to chase debt or when to escalate internally.
If you think this role would be a good fit for you then please apply via this advert or send me your CV to email@example.com.