We are currently recruiting for a Credit Manager based in Westminster. The role is in the commodities sector and will be responsible for for managing the credit exposure within the UK business.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manage the credit exposure in a variety of business segments including small, medium and large industrial customers by increasing efficiency in the debt collection process
- Maintain a strong collaboration with our third party debt collection agencies through performance monitoring and stakeholder management
- Manage customer relations from a credit risk perspective and engage in customer negotiations
- Administer monthly analysis and preparation of debtor provisions for financial reporting and management information
- Develop your team of 11 FTE, by driving improvements and new ways of working supplemented by coaching and mentoring to ensure delivery on the team's targets and KPI's
Experience within the commodities sector is ideal but not essential. Candidates are required to have managed teams of 11 staff previously and have experience in the above duties.