I am currently partnered with a global organisation based in Cambridge city centre, who are seeking an experienced, dynamic credit manager to lead two direct supervisory reports with over all responsibility for nine.
As well as team management, upskilling and leadership, this role will also require someone with a keen eye for process, who is able to look critically and constructively at current processes in place and work with the Head of Revenue and O2C Lead to redesign, build and strengthen these areas.
With the business going through an ongoing period of transformation, this individual will also need to be confident working in a constantly changing environment, enjoy problem solving and able to adapt to new ways of working quickly.
For the right person this is a fantastic opportunity to take on a great team during a very exciting time for the business and really make your mark. With the future looking very bright for the organisation, there are also likely some exciting progression opportunities further down the line too.
What is also exciting about this role is it offer candidates the flexibility to work four day per week from home with just one day in the office.
To be a good fit, you will be:
- An experienced credit manager (ideally with CICM engagement or qualification)
- A confident people manager, with a history of upskills, mentoring and leading teams
- A capable stakeholder manager, having to manage effectively downwards, laterally and upwards
- An agile individual who can problem solve and change approach in line with changing challenges
- Ideally a SAP user (not essential)
- Confident on Excel – able to build basic spreadsheets and reports
If this sound like it could be a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or to be fast tracked, please email your CV with a brief covering note directly to me at email@example.com.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.