Credit Research Assistant Portfolio Manager wanted at Boutique Asset Manager, office in Central London, up to £110,000 plus bonus.
My client is a reputable boutique Asset Manager, based in Central London. They have a collegiate atmosphere, a flat structure and keen to give their analysts autonomy.
They are looking for an individual that is a talented credit research analyst, looking for their next step. You will have experience across the financials sector in developed markets.
Excellent opportunities to progress to a Portfolio Manager.
What you will be doing as an Credit Research Assistant Portfolio Manager:
- Actively manage a portfolio of Financials
- Fundamental credit research - existing and generation of new ideas
- Maintain industry outlook for major Financials markets
- Relative value analysis across wider portfolio (Financials & Corporates)
- Research, build and maintain financial models
- Attend industry conferences and company roadshows
- Relationship development - company management/investor relations, sell-side analysts, other buy-side analysts, independent research providers and internal clients.
Experience/Skills you need for this role as an Credit Research Assistant Portfolio Manager:
- The ideal candidate will have at 6 years'+ buy side / sell side experience (albeit exceptional candidates with 3yrs experience will be considered)
- Exceptional candidates from Rating Agencies will considered provided they have at least 6 years' experience
- Must have experience within asset management, hedge fund, investment bank or ratings agency environment
- Experience in GBP credit markets highly desirable - but not essential
Your Next Steps
If you are interested in this Equity Analyst role and your experience matches the requirements, please submit your CV. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call on 0207 019 8870.