Secured Portfolio Analytics Contractor, Retail Credit Risk Management
We are looking for a Credit Risk Contractor to support the UK Mortgage team with a redevelopment of our Buy to Let strategy. The successful candidate will undertake a detailed review of the credit risk policy and strategy for Buy to Let mortgages. Candidates must be analytically strong, with SAS/SQL skills, and relevant buy to let experience.
- Strong experience in credit risk policy, strategy, operations and related procedures
- Experience of Buy to Let lending
- Comprehensive knowledge of BTL regulation
- Strong SAS skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to positively influence stakeholders across geographies or business lines
- Experience in delivering presentations, writing governance papers and making recommendations to stakeholders
- Appreciation of portfolio drivers and how to influence them
The base location for this role is Sheffield (where the credit risk and underwriting team is based) or Birmingham (where the UK head office is based), travel will be required.