Main Purpose and Key Responsibilities of the Role:
The successful candidate will work as part of the European Risk Management Office (ERMO) and use his/her existing knowledge of credit management processes and requirements to document the new target operating model and provide subject matter expertise to achieve early identification and resolution of areas of ambiguity.
The Credit Risk professional plays a vital role in the success of the implementation of the enhanced Credit Risk Management Process by assuming responsibility for a number of key activities within the second line of defence Credit Division.
The Credit Risk professional will work closely with other subject matters experts including the Front Office, Internal Audit and other stakeholders to provide robust controls and healthy challenge around the management of Credit Risk and will contribute to the project in the areas of credit assessment and credit review, monitoring and reporting.
as well as the processes for Early Warning and Problem Asset Management across the whole end to end framework as well as reviewing and enhancing the associated policies and procedures.
In addition the Credit Risk Professional will proactively manage communications with multiple parties including HO, Senior Management and stakeholders
Skills and Experience:
Functional / Technical Competencies:
- In depth knowledge of Credit Risk Management with Credit Risk application and approval knowledge
- Knowledge of credit rating methodology, scenario analysis and stress testing
- Demonstrated experience of success in adapting to changing processes or dynamic environments
- Proven track record of managing multiple priorities, timelines and stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels within the Bank