My client in London is looking for a Technically statue CTO for their offices in London. Coming from a financial services background will be imperative to be successful in this role.
Salary: £110,000 - 130,000
Start date: ASAP
- Senior IT Professional background with at least 15+ years of relevant IT sector experience.
- Experience with areas of technology including: IdAM, Public-Cloud enablement, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS models, Hybrid Cloud
- Hands-on experience with Proprietary Technologies (.Net, C#, SQL Server, Windows10, Windows-Server 2016, SCCM. Oracle DB)
- Hands-on experience with Open-source technologies (MongoDB, jQuery, Angular, Azure, AWS, IIS, GitHub/GitLab, Grunt/Gulp, Node.JS, Java)
- Demonstrable knowledge of investment funds & pensions administration, risk management & portfolios including derivatives, private equity, direct property and other pooled structures.
- Demonstrable experience of coordinating day to day staff workloads. Conduct effective performance management including development of team members against learning and development plans.
- Working familiarity with Agile methods, SaFE, CI/CD Pipelines, DevOps & SecDevOps.
- Possesses experience and expertise in driving towards process automation of business and technology services.
- Maintains a thorough understanding industry standard software, infrastructure, network architecture, technologies and practices.
- Familiar with hybrid IT structures, with a mixture of technological suppliers, partners and in-house resources.
If you feel a good match for this position please send me your CV