CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER - NPS, ANALYTICS
I have an exciting new opportunity for an Customer Experience Manager to join a leading retail company based in London. You will set up of governance across multiple teams to set up a NPS insight roadmap and ensure we are driving insight from our programme.
Salary: £65,000-£70,000 per annum.
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experience of using insight to drive customer-centricity
- Experience of leading commercial strategies and plans
- Strong numeric and analytical skills to optimise actionable insight
- Customer Experience/journey mapping/NPS
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Customer Experience Manager to be part of a reputable, and growing company.
My client is looking for someone to join the team who has strong communication skills, organisation skills and ready to hit the ground running. Interviews for this position are commencing next week so if you are interested please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.