A well-known bank is looking for a Customer Experience Representative to join their team in London. Idea behind the role is to assist with the smooth and efficient running of the Customer Experience team by helping provide a high-quality service to customers.
- Deal with all types of correspondence and queries by letter, secure e-mail, telephone, or personal callers.
- To process customer and bank transactions including new, and changes to, static data by way of input to the Bespoke Banking System (“BBS”) computer system. The processing can be manually involved and thus the individual must be willing to undertake this.
- Assisting other members of the Customer Experience team as required.
- Process manual standing order and Direct Debit instructions on BBS.
- Greeting and welcoming customers over our phones and occasionally at our office.
- Finding solutions for customers and advising them on our services to strive for first touch resolution.
- Helping customers navigate our Digital Banking system so they can self-service at their convenience to support their banking.
- Participating in team events fully to help raise engagement and customer experience.
- Responsible for the processing of unpaid cheques.
- Responsible for the ordering of the Bank’s Visa debit cards and blocking cards where necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
- Adopt a practical approach to duties in accordance with laid down procedures.
- The jobholder must balance accuracy with speed when inputting transactions to customers’ and the bank’s own accounts.
- The ability to communicate effectively and courteously with colleagues and customers to ensure a high-quality service is provided.
- A good team player, particularly when under pressure and / or colleagues are absent.
- Be numerate with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Benefits & other Info
- Competitive salary of £23,000 PA
- Annual Leave 25 days – Increases to 28 days after five years’ service.
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme. A minimum of 3% employee contributions and 6% employer – the employer will double your contribution up to an amount of 12% employer contributions.
- Perkbox, Free fruit, Car Allowance, Star Awards, Season Ticket Loan etc
- Health cash plan & critical illness cover
- Two days voluntary work per annum