Customer Relationship Manager
West London, UK
£50,000 – £55,000pa Depending on experience
Office based – 1-day WFH
Our client is a leading UK multiplex cinema chain. They are looking for a CRM Manager to lead, optimise and deliver their customer data strategy. Reporting to the SVP Commercial and Ecommerce and working closely with the rest of the Digital Experience team and the Marketing Team, you will own, manage and implement the company CRM program to maximise the customer lifetime value and monetise the company data while ensuring we remain GDPR compliant.
- Create a CRM strategy (including content strategy) for B2C and potentially B2B audiences in collaboration with marketing, film and commercial teams.
- Own the CRM campaign planning, scheduling and reporting
- Design, develop, test and deploy triggered and automated marketing and service communications. Report on and optimise their performance.
- Manage relationships with customer engagement providers (Movio, Airship, MS Dynamics) and drive new capabilities and best practice.
- Define, manage and report on CRM objectives to measure the business impact of CRM on customer acquisition, conversion, retention, experience and lifetime value with actionable insights on improvements.
- Provide support to other users of the customer engagement solutions to utilise the platforms to their full potential.
- Communicate and collaborate with IT staff and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions. Update, research and validate data for marketing campaigns and automation’s
- Pro-actively manage budgets by working with the finance team, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Other ad hoc work as required by the line manager.
- Experience in managing large-scale and complex CRM activity across the full marketing channel mix.
- Hands-on experience of using ESPs or marketing automation platform is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and attribution.
- Solid understanding of and practical experience in A/B testing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environment.
- A love for film and the cinema industry.
- Performance based bonus.
- Pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Free parking, Free on-site gym, watch films for free and discount on food/drinks.
- Excellent opportunity for cross-territory learning and development.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.