Customer service consultant
A well-recognised financial service business is looking for a Customer service consultant for a full time 12-month contract to permanent which will give you the opportunity to excel in your career.
As a Customer Service Consultant, you will be delivering the below duties:
- The role comes with a high level of responsibility to deliver good quality customer service outcomes at pace.
- Taking high volume inbound calls, a day to assist customers with account query issues.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is vitally important in this role to ensure the correct customer outcome is achieved.
In order to be successful to qualify for this role at this outstanding financial services business as a Customer Service Consultant you will need to be able to demonstrate the below skills/experience:
- IT Literate e.g. Microsoft Office
- Excellent clear communication skills written and verbal
- Willing to learn and provide the best outcome as a representative of the company
- Customer service or call centre experience
- Pay is £9 p/h overtime pay is £13.90 p/h
- There is no face to face interviews
- Parking is available on site
- Training is provided
To Apply click apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com
Apply now if this appeals to you!