Customer Service Consultant
A well-recognised financial services business is looking for a Customer service consultant for department for a full time 12-month contract.
As a Customer Service Consultant you will delivering the below duties:
- The role comes with a high level of responsibility to deliver good quality customer service outcomes at pace.
- Taking high volume inbound calls a day to assist customers with account query issues.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is vitally important in this role to ensure the correct customer outcome is achieved.
In order to be successful to qualify for this role at this outstanding financial services business as an Customer Service Consultant you will need to be able to demonstrate the below skills/experience :
- IT Literate e.g. Microsoft Office
- Excellent clear communication skills written and verbal
- Willing to learn and provide the best outcome as a representative of the company
- Customer service or call centre experience
To Apply click apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com .
Apply now if this appeals to you!