Cyber Defence Incident Manager
Goodman Masson are currently working with a global leading telecom's institution, looking for a Cyber Defence Incident Manager, to provide efficient incident response and remediation, to minimise the impact of cyber risks within the business.
The successful individual will oversee all cyber incident coordination through an extended community of global security professionals whilst providing guidance and governance for incident response containment, eradication and remediation activities.
- Respond to cyber incidents in line with industry standard incident handling processes.
- Support the global implementation and continuous improvement of the organisations cyber incident management operating model, frameworks, processes and tools.
- Be part of the out of hours on call rota to provide 24/7 support.
- Provide oral/written reporting and analytic to broad range of stakeholders which includes technical staff and senior leadership.
- Create strong and supportive working relationships across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders in a culturally aware corporate environment.
- Apply knowledge of networks, Active Directory and Privileged Access Management to reduce risk.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Proven years incident response experience in cyber, network/IT operations, military and intelligence.
- Conversant with enterprise networking and security controls in Active Directory / Windows environments as well as Privileged Access Management best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to convey complex information to a non-technical audience.
- Project management skills and attributes.
- Security related industry accreditation's such as GIAC, CREST, CISM, CISP desirable but not essential.
- Attention to detail, strong analytic skills and efficient problem solving.
- Cultural sensitivity and social flexibility in a global corporate environment.