Cyber Security Engineer | Frankfurt
Goodman Masson are currently working exclusively with a a global leading cyber security consultancy, in search for a Cyber Security Engineer, to join the challenge of taking a clients' Infrastructure Services to the next level and be a part of a growing Service Organisation based in Frankfurt, Germany.
You will work closely within the Secuirty Operations Center, taking part in engineering activities involved in planning, implementing and executing changes to a number of SIEM technologies, Endpoint products and Firewall tooling's.
- Maintaining and developing the infrastructure of the SOC, working closely with Arcsight and Splunk.
- Designing and supporting implementation of specific security solutions.
- Modifications to the security policy configuration of the covered solution, analysis and troubleshooting of functional and technical issues.
- Managing a team of 20 individuals, leading investigations and projects within the business.
- Working with a variety of Endpoint and Firewall technologies involving in planning, implementation and executing changes; MISP, Zeek/BroIDS, ModSecurity, Sophos, FireEye HX, Sysmon, McAfee Web Gateway and more.
- Extensive experience using either Arcsight or Splunk, dealing with the infrastructure, deployment and implementation of the technology.
- Experience with at least 2 of the following products is essential: MISP, Zeek/BroIDS, Myra, ModSecurity, Sophos, FireEye HX, Sysmon, Symantec PGP, FireEye EX, FireEye NX, Symantec Cloud, Ironport, McAfee Web Gateway, Bringa, Tenable Security Center or Tripwire.
- Minimum of 3 years as a Cyber Security Engineer with experience of leading investigations/projects.
- Able to communicate, both written and verbal, in English at a professional level.