Goodman Masson are currently working with a global professional service firm offering accounting, tax and business advisory. They are in the process of growing their team and our now looking for a Cyber Security Manager to continue to develop technical skills and capabilities across the group, as well as build up the information security team through recruitment and development of staff.
The Cyber Security Manager must be a strong leader of people able to inspire and motivate those around them.
- Scope, manage and deliver security engagements such as cyber threat assessments, risk and control assessments and penetration testing.
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate team members.
- Support Partner in the development of new propositions and delivery of the business development strategy.
- Deliver Cyber/IT security advisory and internal audit assignments to a high standard.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure.
- Experience in presenting on Technology Risk and Governance topics across Information Security.
- Good understanding of Vulnerability and Risk Assessment methodologies.
- Relevant qualifications and certifications suck as CISSP, CISM, or MSc in Information Security.
If you would like some more information on the above role, please contact me on the link