Cyber Threat Intelligence Manager
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for an accomplished Cyber Threat Intelligence Manager to join and work within a global, innovative financial service institution.
The successful individual will be working within a highly specialised team of expert cyber security individuals, within a growing environment, working to maintain and develop the financial service institutions cyber defence.
- Defining the threat intelligence strategy for the company, accounting for both current threats and the threat horizon.
- Managing a team of cyber threat intelligence and defence specialists.
- Implementing appropriate formalised processes to identify and assess Cyber Threats.
- Identify, assess and report key risks relating to the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of information within the company and its subsidiaries.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- 1+years of experience managing a team of cyber experts.
- Extensive experience working with senior stakeholders, both internal/external to the organisation and management within cyber threat intelligence activities.
- Excellent knowledge in providing both technical and non-technical reports, up to board level within an organisation.
- Great knowledge in understanding and analysing threat actor capabilities and methodologies.
- Previous experience mitigating cyber security threats with idustry peers.
- Experience of assessing global cyber threats.