Cyber Threat Intelligence Manager
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for an accomplished Cyber Threat Intelligence Manager, to join and working within a global, innovative financial service institution.
The successful individual will be working within a highly specialised team of expert cyber security individuals, within a growing environment, working to maintain the financial service institutions cyber defence is highly maintained and developed.
- You will be responsible for managing the bank's Threat Intelligence activities, including proactively searching for a development and managing the different aspects of the institutions cyber defence.
- You will be working with a variety of different data sources, both internal and external, to improve the institutions and clients view of the different, emerging threats.
- You will also be required to work outside of normal business hours and time to time, travel on client sites.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Extensive experience working with stakeholders, both internal/external to the organisation and management within cyber threat intelligence activities.
- Excellent knowledge in providing both technical and non-technical reports, up to board level within an organisation.
- Great knowledge in understanding and analysing threat actor capabilities and methodologies.
- Previous experience with cyber security peers, to mitigate cyber threats.
- Experience of assessing global cyber threats.
- Managing a team of cyber threat intelligence and defence specialists.