This is an exciting opportunity to join a multinational business as their financial analyst to help them get ready for the implementation of a new accounting standard, through ensuring complete and accurate lease data for multiple businesses across the group. The role will be for 3-6 month based in Central London.
The main responsibilities are:
- Prepare and cleanse current lease data for uploading into new lease accounting software solution
- Identification of gaps and performing data enrichment as required
- Review new leases, identifying relevant information and abstracting this information to be uploaded into the lease accounting software;
- Proactive reconciliation to underlying records to ensure completeness of the data set;
- Effective data analysis to enable the creation of portfolios of assets to create efficiencies in the lease data portfolio.
- Experience of working with a large data volumes is essential
- Experience of reviewing leases advantageous;
- Basic knowledge of lease accounting requirements advantageous;