Data Analyst NHS - Fixed Term Contract
My client, an NHS Organisation in Central London require a Data Analyst to join them on a Fixed Term Contract basis for 6-9 months with a possibility of then going permanent.
Location: Central London
Salary: (Band 7) £39,000 - £49,000 pro-rata
Length of Contract: 6-9 months (possibility of extension and going permanent)
The successful Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- The delivery of business intelligence to the organisation to support operations & strategic direction
- Assisting with the production and development of statistical and information services
- Completing Ad-hoc reporting requests
- Presenting findings to internal stakeholders
The successful Data Analyst will have:
- Good knowledge of SQL and SSRS
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Knowledge of Tableau
- NHS experience is desirable but not essential
If this role is of interest please send your most up to date CV to email@example.com or call me directly on 020 7019 8818. We also offer an excellent referral scheme if you would like to refer a friend.