We currently require a Data Analyst (VBA Specialist) to work for an International Investment Bank on a 6-12 months contract. Based in central London.
You will be responsible for assisting with writing, reviewing and documenting macros for key operations functions within a International Investment Bank. The operations team leverage a number of macros and they require review to ensure they are fit for purpose. This will be key to the effective and optimised running of critical BAU processes across the Bank.
We are ideally looking for:
- 2 years experience + in Financial Services
- Operations experience in an Investment Bank
- Advanced Excel and VBA
- Ability to review complex VBA scripts
- Knowledge of post trade processes and operations
- Knowledge of settlements system Gloss preferred
If you have this experience and would like to discuss further please apply now!
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.