This government sector who deliver pensions currently requires a data protection analyst to join them on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the operational daily process that assist the data protection policy and will be the first line of contact for support.
As a data protection analyst, you will be assisting the data protection manager and working with other teams such as the Information Security and Data Protection to deliver the below:
- Researching Data Protection Impact Assessments on business or technical change, and identifying and assessing risk, identify treatment options and discussing the options with internal customers.
- Assist the 2nd line Compliance Assurance Team to ensure an adequate coverage of data protection compliance across
- Respond to queries on the exercise of individual's rights including right of access, right to object, right to rectification
- Assisting with the production of reporting for senior management including the Head of Information Security and Data Protection, Director of Compliance, Data Protection Officer, Executive Board, Risk Committee, and NEST Corporation Governing Body
In order to be successful to qualify as a data protection analyst:
- Knowledge of General Data Protection legislation
- Understanding of data protection law and the operation of the ICO
- Recent graduate from 2016 - 2018 that has a 1st or 2:1
- Excellent English language communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail.
- Working toward CIPD
To Apply click apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com
Apply now if this appeals to you as applications may close earlier than advertised, don't miss your chance!