Location: United Kingdom – Flexible Work (Mostly remote)
Goodman Masson are working with a multinational insurance company to source a Data Protection Manager to join their First Line Third Party Risk Team.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Giving the project teams technical data protection skills as they complete the projects’ remediation phase and develop a plan for enhancing data privacy third party compliance.
- Developing, putting into practise, and maintaining a First Line third party data privacy framework that manages risks to third party data privacy effectively across the third-party life cycle .
- Clearly presenting data privacy issues and properly reporting to the Second Line Data Privacy team to ensure the effectiveness of the DPO agreement.
- By conducting evaluations of DP due diligence, TIAs, finishing DPIAs, negotiating DP schedules, and administering DP assurance, the successful candidate will make sure that First Line’s obligations for data privacy are carried out properly in respect to third parties.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Legally qualified with an emphasis on contract negotiation and data privacy competence, a BCS certificate in data protection or an equivalent, contract negotiation experience, and/or a professional data protection qualification: IAPP, PDP, and ISEB
- At least five years practical experience in data privacy (preferably within large multi-company commercial organisations) and contract negotiation management (with large clients/suppliers).
If you’re interested in this role click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your CV to Hadjra.Sohawon@goodmanmasson.com to ensure that you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity!
Our vision at Goodman Masson is to be admired internally and externally for our commitment to equality, diversity, and inclusion. Some of our clients, lawfully aim to alleviate disadvantage or under-representation experienced by those with a protected characteristic. We proudly support them and have used the UK Government Equality Act 2010: Quick Start Guide to Using Positive Action in Recruitment and Promotion to inform our advertising and sourcing methods.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.