Goodman Masson are working with a large Not-for-Profit organisation who are currently recruiting for two Data Protection Specialists with leadership and management experience to join their team. The two roles will be responsible for providing advice and guidance on Data Protection compliance.
There is one position here for a Team Lead in which we are looking for experience in team management and another position for a Senior Specialist who will need to be comfortable leading projects and helping to delegate workload.
Salary: From £45,000 – £50,000 per annum plus benefits
Location: Hybrid/Central London
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as a Data Protection specialist, providing guidance and advice to the wider team
- Investigate and review Data Protection complaints
- Manage the Record of Processing Activities
- Providing training sessions on Data Protection matters
- Implementing and maintaining the processes associated with the organisation’s data protection policies
- Investigating and coordinating personal data security breaches
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience of Data Protection at a senior level
- Strong understanding of Data Protection and Privacy Regulated legislation
- Detailed understanding of ROPA and DPIA
- Proven leadership and/or management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate stakeholders and an ability to generate credible buy in and accountability
To apply or for more information, please get in touch with Nicole Parker via email on Nicole.Parker@goodmanmasson.com
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.