We are excited to present a unique opportunity to join our consulting team and work for a global leader in fund administration and capital markets. This role, with an initial 6-week contract and potential for extension, is crucial in supporting the data remediation project. You will play a pivotal role in supporting our Fund Administration clients based part-time in Jersey, required to travel 1 week out of 2 (all flights and accommodation paid for).
- Lead a data remediation project focused on addressing inconsistencies in the database held on our core tech platform.
- Perform significant manual data manipulation to remediate the data to align with a consistent standard across in-scope structure.
- Create a control checklist post-remediation to ensure that all new JPF structures added to the platform align with the common data standard, enabling future reporting functionality.
- Strong experience in data remediation projects.
- Proficiency in manual data manipulation.
- Familiarity with eFront is a plus.
Paying £350-£450 per day.
If you have the skill set and background we’re looking for, we encourage you to explore this opportunity!
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.