DATA SCIENTIST - PYTHON, SQL, TABLEAU
I have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Scientist to join a leading Bank based in London. You will be solving complex mathematical and workflow problems with clarity and developing technical solutions for operational effectiveness and excellence.
- Bachelor's degree in Science/Maths/Computing or equivalent experience
- Skilled in Python
- Knowledge and working experience of SQL
- Experience of Data Science and Machine Learning
- Robotic Process Automation using Pega, Work Fusion or Appian
- Big Data Analysis, Data Visualization (in Tableau) & Data Mining skills
- Broad knowledge of financial products & financial markets
- Ability to work under high pressured environment
- Ability to juggle multiple conflicting priorities
- Ability to work in a large matrix organization
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Data Scientist to be part of a reputable, and growing company. My client is looking for someone to join the team who highly motivated, inquisitive and ready to hit the ground running.
Interviews for this position are commencing next week so if you are interested please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.