I am partnered with a charity in Central London who are looking for a Database Officer to join their organisation in 2020 as they are rapidly growing.
This position will suit someone who is both technical and administrative, and is seeking someone to develop extensive knowledge of the charity's database. You will work closely with a Database Consultant, assisting them with day-to-day administrative needs as well as helping them implement strategic change and streamline processes.
- responding in a timely manner to user-reported errors and queries
- suggesting changes and improvements to benefit database users and working with the Database Consultant to ensure that appropriate changes are successfully implemented
- conducting maintenance activities
- taking ownership of a number of routine daily, weekly, and monthly actions (for example, monthly gift aid claim, bi-monthly direct debit claims and rejections, daily import of new fundraisers, import of daily website files etc.,)
- working with the finance team to ensure that the data in the database and the accounting software reconciles
- ensuring that accurate process notes are maintained for all routine tasks
Ideally, you will be confident working under pressure, be organised, have an interest in improving systems and processes to make them more efficient, and obtain a methodological approach with an attention to detail.
I am looking to speak with individuals who possess experience working with databases and who wants to help make change to this rapidly growing charity. If this is you, please apply. If this is something you'd like to hear more about, please apply. If this sounds like an opportunity that someone you know might be interested in then please email me: Zoe.Green@goodmanmasson.com