Job Type: Permanent
Industry Sector: Pub Sec
My client is looking for someone who will:
- Maintain applications and corporate databases through patching, upgrades, and configurations to ensure integrity, security, and suitability for purpose.
- Monitor and manage priority applications and database systems to ensure effective performance, availability, response times, and capacity.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills to build relationships with key colleagues and effectively convey information.
- Contribute to organising and analysing business data to enhance data quality and facilitate comprehensive analysis.
- Take responsibility for backup procedures, disaster recovery, and support during major incidents, including restoration of essential applications.
Key skills you will need:
- Qualifications in IT or a related field, with proficiency in recognized service delivery frameworks like ITIL.
- Specialize in the Microsoft technology stack, including Office365, SharePoint, Azure SQL, Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, and MS SQL SSRS, with expertise in infrastructure, backup/restore, performance tuning, and capacity planning.
- Proficient in API/Webservices integration, programming languages like T-SQL and PowerShell, and PowerApps or Power Automate.
- Knowledge or experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM development, configuration, and administration.
- Excellent communication skills for technical and non-technical stakeholders
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.